Listen to my radio interview Call 0414887155
in 2GB with Glenn Wheeler
Empowering people with disabilities
Our partnership with the Centre on Ageing in Sydney is enabling
seniors to improve their skills in Technology and further enrich their lives.
How I can help
- Computer classes for seniors
- Setting you up with internet
- How to get “on-line”
- How to use Google to find the information you want
- How to email someone or set up an email address
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Lion
- How to take better photos and videos (see more)
- How to organise your family photos, videos into albums
- Printing, emailing, and saving on your computer
- Printer and scanner set up and fixing
Not just Seniors
- How to use your photographic equipment (click here)
- How to synchronise all your devices in the cloud
- How to do your banking?
- How to use Skype?
- Apple software – itunes, iWork, iLife, Aperture, FileMaker pro.
- How to use Apple Facetime?
- The most useful Apple iPhone applications
- Learn how to use an iPad
- The most useful Apple iPad applications
- The most useful Google Android applications
- Installing wireless internet in your home
- Read your favourite newspapers
- And much more …
I am professional and friendly, with many years of experience to share with you. I have a great passion for technology, and helping people master the tools of today and tomorrow so they can stay connected with their children, grand-children and the evolving world.
With my know-how and patience, I can help you learn to use technology that will change your life.
All this at very affordable rates.