I come to you
I can help you learn, understand and make the most of your computer, smartphone or tablet from the comfort of your own home or office.
We work together at your own pace and all training will be tailored to suit your particular needs and interests.
You will be able to learn and practice on your own device and all changes and updates will be done directly to them so there is no need to remember complex instructions.
My aim is to make you familiar with your device and confident to use it with ease.
I am based in Sydney and service
Sydney’s Eastern suburbs and surrounding areas.
Here is a list of some of the problems we can help you solve:
- How to get “on-line”
- How to use Google to find the information you want
- How to email someone or set up an email address?
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Lion
- Organizing Files, Folders, and Photos
- Printing, emailing, and saving on your computer
- Printer set up and fixing
- Scanner set up and fixing
- How to do your banking?
- How to use Skype?
- Detect and clean a computer virus
- Apple software – itunes, iWork, iLife, Aperture
- How to use Apple Facetime?
- The most useful Apple iPhone applications
- The most useful Apple iPad applications
- The most useful Google Android applications
- Setting you up with internet
- Installing wireless internet in your home
- Read your favourite newspapers
- Find information and news from other countries
- Plus much more …